Are you an NHS Finance professional ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role joins an organisation at a critical time where you can add serious value? Do you want to join a team that can make use of your specific skills and flex to meet your expertise?
My client is an NHS Provider in South Yorkshire currently in a state of change and requiring interim support as an Interim Finance Manager - Band 8A in a timeframe of 6 months with potential to extend.
Responsibilities can include:
- Supporting the Costings team, analysing and processing income, and applying a broad understanding of NHS finance to see the team through busy periods
- Supporting on Financial Planning and being the advisor to senior stakeholders regarding the short to medium term financial plans
- Supporting the Capital Finance function by providing expertise reporting on capital changes and ensuring capital is accounted for accurately.
Owing to the changeable requirements of the role, this opportunity should appeal to those finance professionals in South Yorkshire with either broad or specific NHS experience who are looking to add value in the new year.
Candidates meeting the following criteria should be encouraged to apply:
- Those with experience at Band 8a level with experience in Financial Planning, Capital reporting, Income Accounting or Costing
- Those possessing a minimum of a part qualification, or substantial experience to be deemed QBE
- Those with NHS Provider or wider NHS experience.
Please apply now as this role will appeal to a diverse set of candidates and therefore can move forward quickly.