Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of London's largest bus operators and are in need of Bus Drivers.
This position is available in Full Time or Part Time
The position is an ongoing contract position with a minimum of 3 months. You will have the option to continue if you wish after the 3 months.
Successful PCV Bus Drivers will do full time or part time service work on a daily basis and will need to be fully flexible for early middle and late shifts.£70 per week as subsidy for Relocation Bus Drivers.Bus Driver Highlights:
UMBRELLA Assignment Rate:
- Immediate start
- Full time or Part time
- Service work
- PAYE or UMBRELLA
- Holiday Pay Entitlement
Hours of Work:
- Weekday £19.50
- Weekend £20.00
- Bank Holiday £20.63
PCV Bus Driver Requirements:
- Minimum 2 days a week (Any 2 days in a week but have to be consistent with the days you pick)
- Up to 50 hours (Overtime available)
- Valid PCV Licence (Category D)
- Valid CPC Qualification
- Maximum 3 points (No DR's or CD's)
- Available for Early, Middle and late shifts
If interested, please apply and one of our recruitment consultants will get in touch with you.