Do you have knowledge and experience delivering 1:1 tuition to secondary aged students?
Do you enjoy helping students reach their GCSE targets?
Randstad Education is currently seeking GCSE Tutors who can deliver face to face tuition to a school based in Wallasey. Your role will involve working at least two full days per week, delivering 1 hour Maths or English sessions throughout the school day.
Randstad has flexibility on days of tuition, so we can ensure we match you with the right students for your experience, background and availability. Benefits of this GCSE Tutor role:
Responsibilities of this GCSE Tutor role:
- Flexible working hours
- 1:1 independent tuition
- Great support network from Randstad, schools and the council
- £300 when you refer a friend
- Dedicated Consultant available on call 24/7
- CPD training
Requirements of this Tutor role:
- 1:1 educational development
- Lesson planning and assessment's
- Personal development
- Provide weekly reports
- QTS, qualification/degree in a specific subject or previous 1:1 tuition experience
- Proven track record of raising academic standards
- Previous experience working with students with SEN is desirable but no essential
This is a rewarding role working with vulnerable students who require help and support to achieve their best!
If you are a caring and passionate tutor who has the ability to engage students on a 1-1 basis please apply online now!