BlairWest is delighted to be partnering with an innovative brand on the lookout for a Finance Assistant for a minimum of 3 months (very likely to be closer to 6 months) with a view to a permanent role.The Role:
- Manage end to end global bank reconciliations
- Daily cash receipts
- Payment runs (Daily)
- Journal Entries
- Treasury management
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced finance department.
- Microsoft Excel competent
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The Company is growing rapidly, operating in a busy, dynamic environment and you should be able to thrive in these conditions.
- At ease working on your own, in a group or with other individuals up to management level
- Flexible and demonstrate the ability to adapt to new systems, concepts and processes
- A good communicator
- Tenacious and get job satisfaction from seeing a task through with a keen eye for detail