Looking for a Nursing Home Manager in St Helens, Merseyside. Nursing PIN is essential for this role. Key Responsibilities of a Nursing Home Manager:
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
- To manage the team efficiently within the home
- You will be required to work under pressure and be able to build relationships
- Focus on compliance and quality within the home
- Ideally you will be a natural leader with compassion and excellent communication skills
- Have managed a Nursing Home previously
- Experience in working with privately funded residents
- Ability to maintain occupancy and increase
- Active PIN
- must have undertaken both COVID19 vaccinations (evidence to be provided), unless medically exempt.
- Excellent support structure
- A high-quality work environment
- Car Allowance
- Flexible shift pattern
If you are interested in the above position please apply, or for more information contact Scott Joyce at Domus Recruitment. As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.