Systems Accountant 12-month FTC £28,000 - £30,000
Remote working available, though must be able to travel to Falmouth or Redruth a few times a month.
We are delighted to be working with this reputable, ambitious and iconic brand. They are always challenging themselves to creatively and innovate.
In addition to having experienced significant growth over the last 18 months, they are also embarking on an exciting and transformational change within the business as they introduce new processes and systems to the business. This will impact how the Finance function operates and, therefore are looking to recruit a number of roles across the Finance function to support in various areas.
To support this they are looking for a Systems Accountant to join their Finance Systems & Development team. The Systems Accountant will lead and provide guidance on all financial systems matters, from the integrity of the technology and processes to data and management information. The role:
The successful candidate:
- Leadership and guidance on financial systems, using your expertise to advise and support colleagues
- Ensuring the financial integrity of the systems and processes, maintaining a clear overview and that requirements are met
- Providing Finance support to the business on system and process developments; acting as Finance representative on projects, coordinating testing and development and advising on decisions
- Ensuring the financial integrity of ledgers and other configuration in Microsoft AX, reviewing and maintaining data, configuration and controls
- Ensuring the financial integrity of Microsoft AX integrations with other business systems, advising on controls and configuration and coordinating testing and development
- Maintaining and developing Finance specific systems including Conciliac and SAP Concur, advising on configuration, integrations and controls
- Providing regular and ad hoc support to the rest of Finance on system matters including first line support for issues and liaison with Business Systems
- Assisting with providing access to financial data held on systems, including extracting data and advising on controls
- Providing management information as requested
- Reviewing and refining processes for efficiencies
With previous experience of financial systems maintenance and development, ideally within a retail environment, you'll be part qualified or with considerable relevant finance experience. An excellent understanding of data and IT will be crucial and knowledge of Microsoft AX, SAP Concur and Conciliac Reconciliation Software would be advantageous.
Highly numerate and analytical with an excellent attention to detail, you'll be a sound decision maker with a rigourous and methodical approach to problems. Comfortable working autonomously, you'll be able to effectively prioritise and organise. You'll also be an excellent team player with strong communication skills, written and verbal.
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant and growing business. An Employer of Choice they will support and encourage you to develop professionally and personally.
You will be able to work remotely but must be able to travel to either Falmouth or Redruth a few times a month to attend critical business meetings. Next steps:
If this sounds like a great opportunity and you can demonstrate a proven track record, then please click Apply to upload your CV for consideration.
Autograph Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Get in touch today!