Role: Change Manager
Salary: £400 - £500 /Day
Start date: ASAPJob Description
Our amazing London-based client is looking for experienced Change Manager to join their fantastic organisation and help shape the direction of the business. This role will include aspects of identifying the change, how it will be communicated and executed, how success will be verified, the change's estimate of importance, its added value, its conformity to business and industry standards, and its target date for completion.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Ensure that maximum improvements are made in existing and new business operations.
- Responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of change management and adoption strategies.
- Analyse, create and implement change management plans that are tailored to the needs of projects and programmes, ensure that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business.
- Gain buy-in to all Change Management Activities by providing pro-active and transparent Stakeholder Management both within the project team and externally
- Develop high performing teams, both in temporary programme structures as well as within Business Change to build in house capability and a succession of talent for the future
- Manage risk and overcome issues that prevent the programme, team or the change, from being successful
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Working with internal stakeholders to define business requirements/success criteria
- Strong knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Working closely with IT Programme/Project Manager to define, document and deliver change improvements
- Prosci or similar qualifications e.g. ADKAR or Prince2
If you want to be considered for this amazing role, please apply by 30th December 5PM.