JOB DESCRIPTION- DONCASTER, AUSTERFIELDFinance AssistantHours- Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30PMHourly Pay- £10 AN HOUR
iRecruit are working with a company in the Doncaster area of Austerfield who supply carbon across Europe. They are wanting an finance assistance to work full time, the right candidate will need to have the following experience to be able to be considered for the role. General duties in a day for the company are below.Finance Skills
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the Purchase and Sales Ledge and ensuring that all documents are recorded correctly.
- Ensuring all supplier statements are reconciled and differences resolved.
- Matching Delivery Notes to invoices and filing.
- Ensuring Invoice authorization policy is followed
- Ensuring Employee expenses are correctly recorded
- Resolving supplier issues before they become material problem
- Monitoring and assessing customer accounts and credit limits
- Cash input and allocation/reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Chasing unpaid invoices and dealing with invoice/debit note queries.
Education (if applicable) and knowledge:
- Maintaining various manual and computerized records
- General HR Administration, letters memos, organizing training, meetings and filing
- Gathering payroll information on a monthly basis
- Monthly submission of payroll file to outsourced company
- Submitting Payroll BACS file to the bank
- Any other reasonable duties as delegated when required
- Secondary school education or equivalent NVQ's
- Basic literacy
- Previous payroll experience
- AAT Qualification would be desirable