My client is a rapidly expanding Financial Services Technology (FinTech) company founded in 2010.
They build cutting edge, AI-assisted, trade analysis software for their clients which consist of banks, hedge funds, asset managers, and other financial services institutions.
They have a role for a Product Manager / Sales Engineer , if you have a worked within a trading environment for a Bank or a Trading Systems provider you may have the skills my client requires .
Do you have experience with a strong technical aptitude and the ability to communicate effectively selling technology and solutions at all levels?
The ideal candidate will be the subject matter expert on Trading Systems . They will provide guidance, understanding, and education on the development of Trade Analysis software .
Where appropriate, they will provide architectural guidance and direction for the organisations financial services product offering.
You will also provide guidance to customers in how to address detailed and complex technical questions and will work with the collective financial services team in order to create, deliver, and sell business solutions to Banking and Hedge fund clients
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with the UK and global financial solutions team and associated teams to design and develop a set of business specific solutions based on the product set
• Provide architectural guidance and direction on financial services specific systems
• Define the architecture and associated system patterns for financial services product offerings
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent technical/analytical field
• 5 + years of experience in designing and implementing financial services systems from low latency trade processing/order management to scalable and highly performant computational platforms
• Proficient in core design patterns, constructs, and methodologies along with core computer science concepts
• Highly proficient in multiple development languages
• Possess broad expertise and experience in financial products
• Self-motivated, results-oriented approach with a "get it done" attitude.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting with strong collaboration skills and the ability to facilitate conversations and resolve conflicts
• Ability to handle changes in direction and priorities with ease; exhibits positivity, level-headedness, and adaptability under pressure