Interim Payroll Officer (Braintree, Essex)
Daily rate equivalent to £30,000
Temporary role (with the opportunity of temp to perm)
Full time position - Immediately available
Are you a proven payroll professional looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, we are working with a leading engineering company, who specialise in infrastructure projects throughout the UK.
As the Payroll Officer your responsibilities will include:
* Process fortnightly and monthly payrolls and processing LTD Company and CIS Contractors making sure approvals are in place.
* Allocation of payroll costs
* Preparing statutory returns
* Supporting HR with reporting and costing employee benefits
* Ownership of the group pension plan including monthly returns and payments
* First point of contact for payroll related queries
* Prepare payroll related reports
* Provide ad hoc support to the Payroll Manager
This organisation look for people who are dynamic, hungry to learn and able to take initiative with strong interpersonal skills and able to build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar payroll position. You will have excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.