Working for a successful SME business in Woking this opportunity will suit a candidate with excellent customer service ability and client relationship management skills. Working in refurbished offices for a growing business. Full time, permanent role offering future progression for the right candidate. The main focus of this role is to maintain and grow profitable business from existing customers through fast, efficient and friendly customer service.Salary:
£22k Basic - £28k OTEReference no HT13827Sales (Internal) Account Manager - About The Role
Working in a small team of internal & external Account Managers and New Business Development Executives the suitable applicant will have a career history ideally in B2B client relationship handling, strong customer service or retail background. You will manage a portfolio of existing clients and their requirements, process their orders and act as a point of contact. You are encouraged to identify up-selling opportunities with those clients. There will be some 'cooler' lead calling with lapsed clients and the opportunity to identify new business opportunities.
The successful Sales (Internal) Account Manager will have:
- To ensure that a phone is answered within 3-4 rings.
- To provide accurate estimates/quotations quickly and efficiently, react to customers or potential new business via phone, email and the web.
- Ensure sales orders are entered into the system and that all processes and procedures are followed correctly to ensure that the goods are delivered correctly and on time.
- To look for opportunities to upsell and cross sell from current spending customers by proactively suggesting alternatives that brings more value to the customer and increases our average order value.
- Target brand new business opportunities via cold calling or marketing activity.
- To advise the Sales Director and customers at the earliest opportunity of any problems which may arise leading to customers expectations not being met.
- Proactively initiate account reviews from time to time, generating the necessary reports to highlight risks and opportunities to the Telesales Representatives and Sales Director.
- Ability to configure, price and generate quotes/proposals from core systems.
Sales (Internal) Account Manager - Benefits
- Ability to understand, define and recommend products and services that provide solutions to our customers.
- Strong negotiation skills to be able to maximise the profitability of all sales.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken and ability to put across information in a professional influencing manner.
- Sales competency, including the ability to understand buying responsibility and basic decision making criteria.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Motivated by success and sales growth.
- Ability to confidently ask questions and maximise the sales for your business.
- Ideally 2 years experience in an office environment - ideally in a customer services, sales, telesales, account management environment.
- Free parking
- Walking distance to station & town centre
- Pension scheme
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £100 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)