My client is a global pharmaceutical business who operate in over 90 countries, they are currently looking for a interim financial accountant to join their London operation on a interim basis.
The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the UK Finance Team:
- Responsible and accountable for completion of all month end closing tasks by 2nd working day
- Responsible and accountable for completion of monthly payroll tasks for UK & Ireland by 20th of the month
- Responsible and accountable for validation of fortnightly payment runs
- Responsible and accountable for completion and submission of VAT returns by the required deadlines
- Responsible and accountable for completion and distribution of monthly spend reviews to budget owners by 10th of the month
- Responsible and accountable for updating and submission of monthly pension contributions on portal
- Assist CFO with preparation of Company's audited annual return
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Be ACCA/CIMA/ACA part-qualified, have a maximum of 4 papers outstanding
- Hold in-depth reconciliation experience
- Strong experience with VAT returns
- Have good knowledge and experience with the month end process
- Experience in financial accounting and reporting is essential
My client needs someone to start this week, please only apply if you are immediately available.