Zachary Daniels Recruitment are seeking a Department Manager for an internationally known luxury fashion & accessories brand sort after the world over.
We are looking for a Department Manager with drive, passion and great energy to really make the department your own. We want to recruit a Manager who can inspire their team, offer an amazing service to their customers and constantly drive their team to achieve results. The ideal candidate will have strong Accessories background.
Based in a very prestigious department store, as Manager you will come from a fast paced luxury retail environment and demonstrate a high competence in the following key accountabilities:
- Able to manage in retail stores in a fast paced environment
- A commercial leader who can make decisions to improve the business
- Lead an existing team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Delivery of a 1-2-1 service to customers and clients
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Previous experience of leading sales teams is essential
- Build long term relationships and partnerships
- Experience of managing customer appointments and events
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Actively participate in store events and marketing activities
As the new Department Manager, you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Store Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in a luxury assisted sales environment is preferred, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment.
Our client has a competitive salary of up to £50,000 with bonuses, benefits and a high earning potential.