Senior Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and developing strong, profitable, client relationships, based on excellent thinking and consistently superb delivery.
As a Senior Account Manager you'll be expected to:
- Lead the development of client relationships and establish excellent communication
- Maximise profitability and margin
- Retain and grow clients through proactive account planning and management
- Take responsibility for providing the highest service levels and quality and ensuring excellent campaign delivery, coordinating across departments, supervising and managing the broader team
- Manage the delivery of pertinent reporting and insight, in conjunction with our planners, to help clients improve the performance of their campaigns
- Develop new business within your existing client relationships and assist with pitches for new / prospective clients
- You'll have Pharmaceutical experience marketing to health care professionals as an Account Manager in an agency setting or similar. Preferably this will include Media but candidates with broader marcomms experience will also be considered
- Your individual excellence will be complemented by a strong team ethic and commitment do what is required to deliver successful campaigns. Cool, calm and pragmatic you'll adapt to the ever-changing challenges of day-to-day agency life with ease, maintaining the highest standard at all times.
- The ability to build strong, long term client relationships based on trust, strong strategic thinking and consistently high standards of delivery is imperative. We want our clients to think of you as their business partner not their Media supplier. Financial acumen is also key. You'll need to be on top of all commercial KPI to identify underperforming accounts and make sure we receive fair value for our expertise and efforts.
- Most of all you'll want to succeed. We are a growing, ambitious company willing to invest in individuals who we think will develop into our future leaders. In return we'll offer a highly competitive salary, flexible working, pension and subsidised parking along with chance to make your mark working with some of the world's leading Pharma brands