We have a super role here for someone who loves to number crunch and analyse!The successful candidate will be based in the office 2 days a week and 3 from home
You would be working in lovely offices in Islington, London, which is easy on public transportOffering:
Here, you'll get to:
- Annual incentives for TOP PERFORMERS
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full Virgin Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Friday 4pm drinks (If in the office)
- Incentive rewards
- Fresh fruit for all staff
- Lovely offices with great facilities
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing report
- Develop and implement data analysis, data collection, and other strategies that contribute to a solid FP&A framework Maintain and improve BI frameworks and dashboards that get shared with clients
- Work closely with senior members of the business, with an aim to improve financial and organisational efficiency
- Identify any valuable sources of structured or semi-structured data, and co-ordinate its ingestion
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing reports and performance indicators
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the data of existing and newly created reports
It would be desirable if you had:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst or Financial Analyst
- You have excellent mathematical, analytical and time-management skills
- Experience with SQL queries and/or SQL databases
- Excellent level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- You have experience of using BI tools (e.g. QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau or similar)
- Strong analytical skills
- You have superb interpersonal skills and are confident in communicating with your colleagues
- You are results orientated and attentive to detail with strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
Knowledge and experience of Alteryx Designer. - Basic familiarity with a scripting or programming language e.g. Python. - Experience with testing, maintaining, using or developing API's. - Finance/accounting experienceShould your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in the client's business and issued on their contract of employment.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.