Governance and Compliance Secretary Birmingham
£35,000 - £43,000
BellCornwall Recruitment has a fantastic new opportunity for an experience Governance and Compliance Secretary for a client based in Bimringham. The Governance and Compliance Secretary will be the "conscience and memory of the organisation".
- Being the Governance and Compliance Lead for the clients governance arrangements
- Providing specialist advice on all matters of governance, legality, risk, compliance and business conduct
- Managing and addressing conflicting views in relation to governance issues
- Attending Executive Management Team meetings to ensure congruence between all parties
- Adopting a leadership style that encourages all staff, uses coaching, and effectively builds professional relationships.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience policy writing and in interpretation of regulations
- Experience advising a Board of Trustees on matters of governance
- Excellent listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong judgement, objectivity, and scrutiny
If you have strong experience in governance and compliance, submit your CV to BellCornwall Recruitment now! Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales