E-Commerce Account Manager - £40,000 - £45,000
Are you looking for a change in career path from paid search?
Do you want to be part of a fast growing ecommerce team working with leading retail brands?
Do you like the idea of a subsidised Café with Barista coffee that won't break the bank?
Well, then you need to keep reading!
At ABR, we are currently working closely with one of our clients to help build out a new e-commerce team looking for another Account Manager to join the team. They are an exciting global agency and so you'll have the opportunity to focus across multiple Fortune 500 brands as the department continues to grow.
The position offers fantastic progression and development opportunities, and they are on the lookout for someone with a passion and a background for Paid Search within the retail/ E-commerce space looking to take the next step in their career. As well as great progression routes and the opportunity to work on international campaigns for globally recognised brands, the company really puts the happiness of their employees at the forefront and offers a wide range of benefits from subsidised café on site, hybrid/ flexible working, fantastic parental leave packages, discounts, travel season ticket loan, Monthly GP on site, Physiotherapist and so much more!
For their next hire, they are looking for someone with a background in paid search to help in building the new e-commerce arm to the agency. Over the last 12 months, this team has already grown exponentially (around 300%) and they are only looking to continue on that growth path! In this position, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of your clients advertising campaigns across multiple platforms rom Amazon, CitrusAd, Criteo and GoogleAds as well as overseeing 2 Account Executives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee 2 Account Executives working on a globally recognised brand to deliver the campaign creation and optimisation on Search, CitrusAd, Criteo RMP and Amazon Advertising.
- Work with the Account Director to build out ecommerce strategy for the brand as well as for new client pitches down the line.
- Engage with Google, Amazon, Criteo, Sainsburys, Tesco and other retail and technology partners.
- Oversee and manage ecommerce and advertising metrics across the account including CPC, CTR, CVR, ROAS, ROI and AOV.
- Bonus points for anyone with experience in leveraging retail analytics such as Amazon Vendor Central.
If you would like to hear more, get in touch with Rachel Clements at ABR Talent as soon as possible! Press apply or connect with me on LinkedIn to discuss the role further!