C++ Software Engineer | London Office | Remote/Hybrid Working | £70k - £100k | Excellent Company BenefitsThe Role:
Your next role will see you use your C++ expertise to help create and develop fully autonomous factory machines. Technology is at the core of what this business does and you will have the freedom to research, be creative, bring your ideas to the table and put your stamp on the business. You'll be encouraged and supported to share ideas and will always be working on new projects whilst continuously developing and improving current products. Some skills you will need:
- Proficient in C++ (at least version 11) with experience working on complex problems
- Passion for improving quality of code
- Familiar with Git or CI/CD
- Able to explore, analyse and develop practical solutions
- Managerial experience / Technical lead
What you'll receive in return:
- Mathematical/Physics background/Geometric or computational background
- Comfortable working cross-functionally i.e with other software engineers, data scientists
- Excellent Salary - £70k- £100k
- 28 days Holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Engaging and Interesting Work
- Inclusive Team Environment / Team socials
- Company Expenses
It's incredibly rare for a candidate to have every single essential and desirable skill on a job advert, it can be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. This role requires someone skilled in C++ with a passion for engineering and problem-solving. You will be constantly challenged and will certainly come away with some new skills to add to your CV after working with other like-minded engineers. A little more about the company:
Having achieved their world-first software-enabled automation of factory machines, the company are now focused on expanding their part reach and capability for autonomous machining and the challenge of automating the factory floor.
They are a start-up company of around 80+ people, so they are still learning and building things from the ground up organisationally, technically and operationally. However, they're experienced enough to have structures and robust processes in place to support greater efficiency, collaboration and success! There is always an opportunity to shape the future of the company with your concepts and ideas.
If this sounds like the sort of work and company you would like to be involved in, please apply!