Reed are delighted to be working with a public sector client in London, supporting them with recruiting an Interim Accountant paying £23 per hour initially for 3 months, with the potential for extension.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the finance function up to year end.
- Supporting the development of the annual budget and support the closure of the accounts of the Authority.
- Contribute to the development of reports from financial systems
- Produce reports, analysis and briefings for senior Managers of the Authority on a wide range of complex issues
- Support with Project work on an ad-hoc basis.
For this role we a looking to speak with candidates who have the following skill sets and experience:
- Part Qualified or Qualified Accountant - CCAB or CIMA
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders
- Previous experience of working in the public sector specifically the local Government is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data.
If you would like to apply to this role, please send through a copy of your up to date CV.