First Line Support Analyst
We currently have an amazing position with one of our biggest clients, working at their site in Melvern. The position is a First Line Support Analyst, working on a 12-month contract basis.
As the 1st Line Support Analyst | Helpdesk Support Analyst you will provides phone and remote support for technical issues with proprietary platforms and products in an inbound call-centre type environment. Problems include (but are not limited to) server/network issues, hardware issues, own software issues on end user hardware as well as the web-based modules.
Duties will include:
- Provide first level support to the internal and external customers and partners
- Work with customers to resolve issues and engage our Level 2 team when needed
- General troubleshooting skills for both workstation and servers required
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic computer issues such as OS errors, network connectivity, virus/spyware infestations, and Internet communication problems
- Communicating with customers via phone or e-mail to gather information on issues, troubleshoot issues with the customer, or relay solutions of issues reported
- Remotely connect into customer's PC's or servers located at client sites to troubleshoot issues related to the company's proprietary software.
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - up to £14.76 per hour
Working hours - 37.50 hours a week, offering flexible working from Monday - Friday
You will be working within a global company who will offer you lots of opportunities to develop your skill set! You will be on a competitive pay rate, pension and holiday of 33 days after 12 weeks.