A new opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join a global mining business on a 12 Month fixed term contract with a strong view to be extended or go permanent. This role is to play a significant part within their finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further their career by joining a great team within a huge brand.
This role will allow you to have a great responsibility within various areas including Internal Controls, Budgeting and Forecasting, Statutory and Financial reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of the monthly close for consolidation, including the close schedules for submission to shareholders.
- Review of results pre-close (vs budget/ trend analysis) to ensure accounts are accurate as well as other close reporting as required.
- Ensure timely completion of the forecast balance sheet and cashflow calculations in line with Group requirements.
- Accurate preparation and timely submission of all statutory reporting and filings for UK and France legal entities.
- Manage the UK audit process liaising with auditors to provide relevant information timely.
- Implement standardised procedures and internal controls across the global markets.
- Work closely with internal audit and governance teams to ensure internal controls are 'fit for purpose'.
- ACA or ACCA Qualification (or equivalent)
If this position would be of interest, please apply directly!