CMA are working with a growing software business, based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Due to the current Finance Manager retiring at the end of the year, they are looking to recruit and experienced Commercial Finance Manager, to manage a small, established team, support the SAP implementation and partner with the Senior Leadership team.What will the role involve?
- Drive and support the company SAP implementation
- Support the UK business in making sound financial and commercial decisions and co-ordinating the Finance function to deliver on their Financial, Operational, and Statutory responsibilities and tasks.
- Lead a small team, responsible for the day to day running of the business and financial operations
Additional benefits and information:
- Experience of supporting a SAP implementation
- Excellent working knowledge of balance sheet, P&L, cash management and business partnering
- Experience of reviewing and negotiating commercial contractual terms would be beneficial
- Ideally available on short notice in order to gain a thorough handover
- Hybrid working available - 2 to 3 days a week in the office
- Onsite parking
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.