Operational Finance Accountant
Based in Crawley
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum and further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for an Operational Finance Accountant to join an established business in the Crawley area on a permanent basis.Your duties will include
- Oversee the monthly close of the general ledgers
- Be a business partner to the Operation Finance Manager, providing support and building partnerships across the business
- Support the team in ensuring that business processes that drive transactions into the general ledgers are understood and documented to inform an analysis of numbers and understand what any issues with them mean for operations, taking corrective action including improving operational processes as necessary
- Assist in the provision of MI reporting for relevant operational data, highlighting key trends and performance business stakeholders
- Produce operational cash flows (actuals and forecasts) ensuring that the liquidity is maintained within the regulatory framework
- Assist with the teams input into the year-end process including the various audits to ensure a smooth and efficient year end and audit process
- Assist with the delivery of tax data and returns to the Financial Control team within internal deadlines and timetables
- Ideally you will be ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified
- Good judgement and decision-making skills with a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to analyse reports, explain findings and suggest improvements
- Ability to build rapport and engage communication with any audience
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV's we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.