Finance Project AnalystYour new company
My client is a is the private utility company responsible for the public wastewater collection and treatment in Hampshire, the Isle of Wight, West Sussex, East Sussex and Kent, and for the public water supply and distribution in approximately half of this area.Your new role
Primary responsibility supporting the Finance OAM Manager in day to day activities, covering projects including OAM (Operational Asset Management), Project Hydrus (HR Project), SAP Optimisation and Finance Business Improvement Projects. Ensuring that the finance processes are fully documented and that these are maintained and kept up to date as these projects mature. To ensure that the plans specific to Finance are kept up to date, and that Finance SME's are aligned, and attend workshops. Responsible for finance documentation of amended processes, meetings, actions and outcomes following workshops and meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with the Finance OAM Manager in working with Finance, IT, Procurement and Commercial Management teams to ensure that the end to end P2P process enables us to pay suppliers on time.
- Work with Finance OAM Manager to ensure that finance workflows, processes (as a minimum) are built into the detailed design.
- To attend Workshops with the Finance OAM Manager, as well as attending in their absence, making notes, proposals,
- To develop Finance processes, whilst documenting the changes, in Visio, Blueworks, or any alternative process mapping tool.
- Writing training documentation to give to the Finance team.
- Experience in stakeholder management, finance and IT.
- Must have an aptitude for analysis, business processes to form ideas and fix problems.
- The ability to multi-task and communicate financial and technical matters with non-financial/IT personnel.
- Experience in SAP will help but not essential.
- Stakeholder Management at differing levels.
- Knowledge of Finance and IT processes and governance.
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience of BA in a Finance and IT environment.
- Proven skilled communicator.
- Process mapping
- SAP Experience but not essential.
Flexible working options available.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.