US law firm is looking to hire a new Revenue Assistant, this is a key role in performing and supporting both billing and collections and you will report directly to the Director of International Accounting. This firm is housed in stunning offices and this position will have a salary to £40,000 and standard hours of 9:30am to 5:30pm.
Duties will include:
• Work in progress (WIP) management with Partners and the Billing & Collections Manager in the US.
• Timely distribution of pre bills to the London and Brussels Partners each month.
• Liaising with Partners to ensure needs are met to produce their client invoices.
• Liaising with Billing & Intake Committee (BIC) for any write-off approvals required.
• Editing of pre bills once returned from the billing attorney/partner.
• Preparation of client invoices from pre bills.
• Production of the London and Brussels office ebills in LEDES or other formats.
• Submission of London and Brussels ebills on various client ebilling websites, databases and tools.
• Set up and management of ebilling suppliers.
• Submission of timekeepers rate and rate sets for client approval.
• Checking for approval/posting dates on ebilling websites and posting of bills in Aderant.
Collections / Accounts Receivable
• Collections work for London and Brussels clients.
• Updating ARCS with collection comments and status.
• Monthly WIP and Debt management meetings with Partners in regard to their AR, any write-offs and WIP.
• Production of copy bills for Partners and clients.