Risk & Compliance Manager
This leading Legal 500 law firm has created a new role in its London-based Risk & Compliance team.
It has strengthened and grown recently, adding to most of its practice areas, including the merger/acquisition of several other law firms. This has led the firm to create this role for a Risk & Compliance Manager, to work alongside the HOD and bolster the support services for the partner led teams.
Your role as the successful Risk & Compliance Manager will include but is not limited to:
- SRA, AML and Lexcel compliance
- Provide general risk & compliance support
- Assisting the COLP and the MLRO
- Internal/external audits
To succeed in this application:
- Be a qualified solicitor with 5 or more years' PQE from a similar, highly regarded law firm in London or the Regions
- Have strong academic background
- Previous experience in compliance is essential
In return you will receive competitive remuneration, very generous benefits, and flexible working conditions. You will be part of a genuinely collegiate firm with a very strong presence in its practice areas and commitment to further growth.
For more information on this Risk & Compliance Manager opportunity, get your CV to me today for immediate consideration.