About the role
We are seeking a strong and highly motivated Account Management professional to join our London region team to grow new relationships and drive profitable growth across a portfolio of key accounts.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and comfortable in front of senior stakeholders and can demonstrate a strong track record of successfully building long term client relationships out in the market. You will use your sales expertise combined with your acquired knowledge of our products and services to build credibility with your clients and identify new business opportunities for PwC. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to support, shape and lead on the execution of our London region key account programme. About the team
This role sits within the Sales capability, part of Sales and Marketing, PwC's centralised support function, and covers all aspects of professional services marketing, sales support and business development. We work together with the Clients and Markets Executive to build and sustain competitive advantage. We execute our go-to-market strategy using our expertise, talent and assets to drive commercial outcomes, for us and our clients. The Sales capability operates with a culture focused on client-centricity and our clients issues, ensuring we are operating with a commercial mindset and a consistent level of quality and excellence in all we do. We work together to ensure these attributes are present in all activities and interactions, every day. Your responsibilities:
The successful individual will need to build relationships with senior management, the business and account teams across our two London offices (Embankment Place & More London) whilst reporting into the London Sales and Marketing Business Partner.
- Establish yourself as the focal point of all activity on your accounts, both internally and with the client.
- Drive external client facing activity by securing meetings and building commercial relationships with new and existing contacts.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities on each account and drive the pursuit process through to conclusion.
- Develop a thorough understanding of your clients key issues and the relevant PwC propositions, ensuring we deliver the full breadth of the firm for their benefit.
- Drive robust account governance across your portfolio, developing the account strategy and ensuring we are taking a one firm approach.
- Lead account planning meetings, ensuring they are client focused, commercial and actions are delivered upon.
- Support and attend client senior independent feedback sessions, utilise feedback to inform future planning and account development in order to address clients' needs.
- Accurately record all business development activity (meetings and opportunities) in our CRM system to evidence performance and ROI.
- Significant experience in a new business development or account management role within PwC and/or other complex service focused organisations.
- Experience of programme / project management, either leading or making a significant contribution to the delivery of a key account programme or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Pursuit, SPIN, Miller Heiman or another relationship/sales methodology along with evidence of using in practice to drive opportunities through to revenue.
Evidence of driving new business on key accounts or across an industry vertical through activity such as;
- identification of new contacts at the targets who are potential buyers
- driving new propositions across a portfolio
- identifying and driving repeatable solutions
Not the role for you?
- Demonstrate experience of developing and managing relationships with key decision makers at key accounts.
- A track record of generating revenue with new relationships.
- The proven ability to develop and drive a sustainable pipeline of opportunities.
- Previous experience of managing / driving sales campaigns with associated project management skills
- Evidence of working with other teams in Sales and Marketing on cross-functional projects
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at a senior level
- Strong Business and Commercial acumen allowing you to analyse and interpret data
- An ability to interrogate the local market and identify key trends
- Experience of working in professional services and/or other complex service-focused organisations.
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.The Deal
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.htmlDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.