We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical, people and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. With clients ranging from multinational organisations and public sector bodies to entrepreneurs and family businesses, the work we do is diverse.
Hear from Ed Stacey, Tax People Leader about what a career in Tax could mean for you - from development, to our culture, to what we value in our people when building our team.Background
PwC UK's global immigration team are hiring. This presents an opportunity to join a team of mobility specialists to deliver practical global mobility advice with a business focus. Our global immigration and tax network provides immigration services in over 175 countries including work permits, technology driven business visa support, document procurement and legalisation services, private client matters and mobility consultancy services. Why Choose PwC
We are a truly global immigration and tax provider delivering in-house immigration and tax services in 175+ countries. Our immigration services have been independently ranked No. 1 by Chambers and Partners two years running and we are categorised as Band 1 for immigration by Legal 500. This means that you will get the best training and be part of our market leading team.
* PwC has announced its intention to sell the Global Mobility Tax & Immigration Services Business to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (CD&R) subject to the satisfaction of a number of conditions and, in some countries, employee consultations. We anticipate that your employment will transfer to a company owned by CD&R when all conditions to the sale have been satisfied and the sale of the Global Mobility Tax & Immigration Services Business completes*Role
As a Senior Associate and project manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and project management experience. Technology Innovation forms a critical part of the role and you will be asked to continually reassess how we deliver immigration and tax services through technology, to ensure the best experience for our clients and colleagues. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support client on boarding
- Liaise with technology teams and developers
- Work with clients and client teams to understand their technology and service requirements
- Project management of different workstreams
- Undertaking contracting and risk
- Have prior experience in managing tech projects
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new / existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivery of large projects
- Train, coach and supervise Associates
Not the role for you?
- The ideal candidate will have previous project management experience within the technology space
- The ideal candidate will have project management qualifications, such as Prince.
- immigration or mobility experience or having working in an immigration or mobility environment is advantageous, but not a mandatory required
- Strong client service skills
- Able to demonstrate resilience, self-motivation and a positive can do attitude
- Hard working and committed to completing tasks well with good attention to detail
- Ability to confidentially deal with demanding situations, people and requirements
- Proven organisational skills
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills that do not require review
- Primarily a team player but able to work under own initiative
- Proficient in use of standard office software
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/applyThe Deal
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.htmlDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.