A career in our Experience Technology practice, within Experience Consulting services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients change customer behaviours through the experience journey starting with a strategy, then through design, and eventually implementation. You'll focus on bringing interactive tools in the form of mobile apps, websites, or other digital platforms to ensure our clients fully integrate customer and user experiences into their organisation.
We help our clients enhance their customer strategies by providing innovative technology solutions that address gaps in the consumer experience. You'll work alongside the other PwC experience teams to develop technology that fosters positive customer experiences and enhances our clients approach to market.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises, they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a Functional Subject Matter Specialist skilled in using agile delivery methodologies like Kanban, Scrum, and Scaled
Agile Framework (SAFe).
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in various phases of project life cycle from inception to implementation including ability to groom backlog, finalize sprint work allocation and able to review and report the status.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in insurance company or agency / broker environments with relevant time and accountability in a functional role - i.e. agent, underwriter, customer accounting specialist, adjuster; or equivalent knowledge of insurance company operations.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the business of property and casualty insurance marketplace, personal, commercial, and specialty product offerings, direct and agency distribution channels, the insurance contract, product model details, policy administration processes, policyholder billing processes, claim management processes, advisory (ISO/NCCI/AAIS) agencies, regulatory and compliance agencies and related business functions.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in insurance business applications such as:
- Policy administration
- Claim management
- Customer billing
- Agency / customer portals
- Enterprise data warehouse
- Document management systems (production, imaging, storage) - as a functional user or as a business system analyst
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Writing and designing process maps
- Preparing business requirements, documenting 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes and delivering process flows
- Assisting in the development and / or implementation of Target Operating Models
- Coordinating project input
- Defining reporting structures to management
- Demonstrating ability to formally documenting functions
- Writing process documentation
- Demonstrating experience of making prompt and practical business decisions
- Guidewire Certification (essential)
- Insurance certifications: Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Associate in Claims (AIC), Associate in Underwriting (AU), Associate in Reinsurance (ARe), Associate in Insurance (AINS)
In Consulting we deliver practical, far-sighted advice that gets straight to the heart of clients' business issues and delivers amazing results by helping our clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business, the work you do will be all about helping organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. You could find yourself working with household names in a diverse range of industries - everyone from big-name broadcasters and high-street banks to multinational telecoms operators and energy companies.The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.The Deal
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.Diversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.