Equity Release Processing Administrator
With the option to work remotely if preferred, we are looking for 2 x full time, permanent Financial Services Administrators to join their growing team as soon as possible.
Our client are specialists in providing financial services to their clients, such as Equity Release, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Will preparations etc. and are an extremely respected brand, with a real focus on providing exceptional services to their customers.
This is a non-customer facing role, working to ensure that all administration duties are performed to tight deadlines, whilst remaining the highest standards of quality
You will be liaising with Lenders and Surveyors to ensure that they meet agreed SLA's and act quickly and effectively to customer and solicitor requests. You will be required to work closely with other team colleagues to ensure targets are achieved in line with budgeted expectations
* Processing of client applications to lenders and solicitors
* Client information to be kept up to date on the database
* Instruct lenders re. valuations and offers
* Handling client documentation and auctioning within business SLA's
* Liaise with lenders throughout the application process by telephone and email
* Provide support to advisors and team colleagues
* Action department emails in a timely manner
* Meet departmental targets
* Achieve Key Performance Indicators
* Follow FCA Legislation in relation to Data Protection, Financial Crime, TCF, Complaints Procedures and Vulnerable Customers
* Working to deadlines, with the ability to prioritise daily/monthly workload
* Having a flexible approach to tasks, meeting requirements of the department
* Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
* This is a permanent, full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week
* 1 day per week to work from the Leeds based offices, but fully remotely afterwards
* £20,000 Per Annum (£21,500 OTE) with an excellent benefits package including Company Pension, Life Assurance, Cash Healthcare Plan with Westfield Health, Volunteering Days, Flexible Annual Leave Policy (buy and sell holiday days)
* Hours of work are between 8am-9pm Monday to Saturday, and 9am-5.30pm Sundays
* Hours of work are flexible but based on business needs - typically you may work 2 late shifts per week, and 1 weekend in every 3 or 4 weeks
* Immediate starts available
Our client is looking to recruit a highly organised individual, with keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work. You must have the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload and be used to working to strict deadlines.
Some financial services/conveyancing experience and knowledge would be hugely advantageous, as you need to be able to deal with third-party lenders and colleagues in a professional and confident manner.
You must also be PC Literate, with good knowledge/ability with MS Excel, MS Word Mail Merge function and word processing
We are looking for a minimum of 12 months experience within another administrative role
Previous within a similar environment, such as Conveyancing would be desirable
For more information about the role, please contact Becky Verity at V-Recruit on (phone number removed) and apply onlin