Job title: Internal Comms Manager / Content Specialist
Company: This is a role inhouse with one of their key clients
A bit about the company
Do you have what it takes to develop and deliver messaging and communications to a global Operations audience for one of the world's largest and most innovative companies?
Our client strives to be the most customer-centric company. This is what unites their people across teams and geographies as they are all striving to delight customers and make their lives easier, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
This particular role is within their UK Operations Internal Communications team.
A bit about the role
Our client are looking for a strong and creative Internal Comms Manager to support the UK Ops Internal Communications team with developing and delivering their channels and drive employee communications across a number of business lines.
You will be taking ownership of implementing communication strategies designed to inform and engage employees on prioritised topics and narratives. They'll be looking for you to input into the editorial calendar, organise and write the content to go out across these channels, while also ensuring they are delivered, on a weekly basis.
Your objective is to ensure that these channels remain a priority, maintain momentum and maintain, or ideally increase, engagement levels with employees.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
* Manage the editorial calendars on a weekly basis across the individual business lines
* Localise channels across all business lines,
* Research, write and edit clear and concise content
* Drive communications that engage and inspire
* Manage approvals
* Attend weekly editorial meetings
* Develop and deliver a monthly newsletter for UK Ops stakeholders to build awareness of what the UK Ops IC team is doing.
* Create and deploy emails using the Salesforce Pardot system
* Be able to interpret data points and determine how best to present the information
* Gather information from relevant teams
* Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, working to tight deadlines and effectively prioritise your workload
A bit about you
They're looking for Comms Managers who are...
* Compelling storytellers
* Organised and excellent at multi-tasking
* Detail and quality obsessed
* Strong project managers
* Confident and capable communicators
* Networkers and influencers who are able to build trusted relationships within the business
* Results driven
* Able to work at speed and to deadlines
* Team players
* Energetic and enthusiastic
* Ambitious and keen to learn
* Reliable, committed and a safe pair of hands
* Solutions focused
* Dedicated to customer excellence
* Ready to hit the ground running
Ideally, you'll have internal comms experience and come from an editorial background.
A few finer details
Role is remote for now, but may require some travel to London further down the line
6-12 month contract - TBC