Group Finance ManagerLondon (2 days in the office) £65K Basic + 10% Bonus + Pension
STOIX is supporting a PE-backed, highly acquisitive Tech business that offers a range of services to the SME market. The business has recently completed another round of private equity investment and 2022 revenues are forecast at £50m. PURPOSE
The Group Accountant role will play a key role in developing Group's consolidation and reporting platform to support rapid international growth, establishing systems, controls and processes for reporting both internally and externally, including meeting the requirements from a private equity investor. They will be involved in future acquisitions and integrations. There are approximately 20 entities within the group.Key Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the SQL multi-currency consolidation and reporting platform including maintaining the chart of accounts and GL structure and onboarding newly acquired businesses into the Group chart of accounts.
- Monthly group reporting and consolidation (P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet).
- Ownership and main contact for the financial close process
- Maintenance of consolidation journals and reports for use by both internal management and external investors
- Analytical review of the financial reports and performance of companies in the group
- Design and implementation of new financial controls, accounting standards, policies and best practice.
- Manage statutory reporting, audit and compliance, including filing of statutory accounts
- Manage tax and treasury matters including foreign exchange and multi-currency
- Accounting for acquisitions and business integrations.
- A qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience of group consolidations (under IFRS) and reporting, preferably with experience of multi-currency and foreign exchange
- Technically excellent, high level of attention to detail and solutions-focused with track record of driving process and systems improvement.
- Hands on, analytical and pragmatic approach with strong focus on detail.
- A desire to progress in a fast-paced growth organisation
- Open communication, transparency and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
STOIX receives a high level of applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we strive to respond to each application individually and personally, we would advise if you have not received communication within 7 days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.