Finance Manager£58,000 - £62,000LondonPerm
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a global Music Media brand within royalty accounting. Working in the Digital team with three direct reports, and reporting to the Senior Director, you'll work closely with international teams in both London and New York!Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Group Transfer Pricing accounting alongside global teams.
- Ownership of month-end process.
- Group wide revenue reconciliation SOX Control.
- Head up external Audit and produce Financial Statements.
- Complete quarterly / annual supplemental schedules.
- Work alongside multiple internal departments.
- Lead a team of three, once of whom is qualified.
- Develop and improve controls and processes for SOX compliance.
- Qualified accountant (Ideally 2 years + PQE).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Proven knowledge of nominal ledgers.
- Experience with Oracle GFS, Business Objects, HFM desirable.
- Experience with media or music industry desirable.
Apply today for this brilliant opportunity at !