One of London's leading estate agents located in the heart of London is actively looking for a confident, self-motivated and proactive Finance Manager / Bookkeeper with direct experience in Property, to help support the smooth running of their busy Marylebone office. * Payroll experience is essential. This is a full-time role: Monday - Friday from 09:00 AM -18:00 PM (with 1 hour for lunch, etc). Assignment Details
- Payroll - Monthly payroll for 10 employees
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger - Posting invoices, and arranging payment runs
- Credit control - Downloading creditors list from client account data and chasing late payments
- Bank reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT returns, which are reviewed by external accountants
- Accounting for property sales commissions, lettings and subletting commissions and staff management commissions.
- Maintaining management oversight and reviewing of all accounting operations, invoicing, billing, general ledger, cash flow and other transactions.
- Managing monthly Payroll and quarterly preparation and submission of VAT.
- Managing Business and client bank reconciliations, intercompany accounts and client credit cards
- Responsible for the management accounts and the Year End accounts preparation liaising with external Accountants.
- Manage and maintain a complex spreadsheet property database, inc: forecast and fees calculation.
- Part Qualified ACCA (preferred although not essential)
- Bookkeeping or accounting qualification preferable but qualified by experience will also be considered
- Ideally experienced with some of the following: QuickBooks, Xero, SAGE, Sage Payroll, Iris Accountancy software, VT software, BrightPay Payroll, PMX7 Property Management System, Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Proactive co-worker, manager, & able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst prioritizing busy workloads
- Dedicated to the job with a strong drive to success & a can-do attitude
- Improving operational efficiency
- Acting with the highest ethical standards, & always treating others fairly & with respect
: £30,000 - £35,000 (STE)