Close to Burgess Hill - not accessible by public transport
£22,000 - £28,000 depending on suitability
Are you an enthusiastic and positive finance assistant who can take initiative and blessed with great numeracy, attention to detail and accuracy, and proficiency using Excel in a business setting? Hunters' client is a large and global aviation company with a hardworking and established finance team. The finance assistant ensures all data is recorded accurately and efficiently across all company groups and all monthly reporting requirements are met within deadlines.
The hours of work are 09:00 to 17:30, Monday to FridayResponsibilities:
· Manage credit card statements including, sending out statements, collating data, filing receipts, coding and inputting to Navision and resolving queries as and when they occur.
· Monthly reconciliation of bank statements
· Ad hoc invoicing as required.
· Posting of petty cash entries to Navision
· Assist with the production of quarterly accounts (e.g. prepayments, accruals and depreciation).
· Assist with sales reconciliations and reporting where required
· Month end control account reconciliationsRequirements:
· AAT preferable but not essential
· Understanding of double entry
· Knowledge of Navision accounting system or Quantum would be advantageous
· Advanced Excel skills
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking