Initial Education are looking for qualified school teachers to work in a selection of fantastic primary schools in Gloucestershire for supply work.
We are looking for engaging and motivated teachers who are looking to further their experience with supply work.
Supply teaching gives you the flexibility to travel and work on your own terms, in a variety of schools and within different year groups. You will get as much notice as possible (pre-booked work), but on occasions (and with your permission), you will be contact on the day for work
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
Skills and experience required:
- Have a hard working 'can do' attitude
- Be a team player
- Want to inspire and motivate individuals and make a real difference to their lives
- Maintain high expectations for themselves and students
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification such as a PGCE or Bachelor of Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Minimum of two referees as a class teacher or in teaching placements
- Must hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
If you are currently looking for a new challenge, then please contact Becky at Initial Education with a copy of your updated CV. We look forward to hearing from you.This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.