Based in Stafford, my client is looking to recruit a Nursery Manager to join their friendly, busy and expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity to actively contribute to the growth of my clients well-established Nursery.Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day management, organisation and smooth running of the nursery, ensuring the best possible outcomes for children and families.
- Develop and inspire a team, ensure the nursery offers the best possible care, and build relationships with parents.
- To work in partnership with all staff to provide a secure and stimulating environment where children can develop emotionally and physically at their own pace.
- Provide outstanding leadership and operational management of the nursery in line with all policies and procedures of the setting.
- Manage, recruit, train, support and inspire an outstanding staff team able to meet the needs of all children in our care, providing ongoing coaching and professional development.
- To maintain staffing ratios at all times and be prepared to offer cover to other nursery settings.
- To ensure compliance with all policies and procedures. These include Child protection, Health and Safety, Human Resources and Financial policies.
- To ensure you act in the interests of your own safety & the safety of others at all times
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities reasonably requested by the management
- Hold a level 3 Childcare Qualification
- Minimum 2 years of management in an early years setting.
- Experience with OFSTED inspections
- To be able to communicate effectively, to give support to other members of the team.
- Knowledge of health and safety and ability to complete risk assessments
Salary: : £28,000 - £33,000 per annum.
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday
Our aim is to contact all successful applications within 5 days of receiving your application. Should you not of heard within 5 days, please feel free to contact us to confirm that your application has been received.