You will be responsible for managing the sales forecasting for the global D2C business at sku level utilising WSSI and line cards. You will work closely with the Demand planning team to provide monthly long-term forecast. You will utilise your retail experience to produce weekly analytics to recommend actions to be taken and to optimise against commercial results by working closely with D2C channel leads on trading strategies.KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for product level forecasting for all D2C channels including Website, Amazon, and eBay globally as part of the S&OP process.
- Create weekly phased plans by category, channel and style for each quarter considering historic data including missed opportunities, as well as future initiatives and events.
- Work closely with trading leads to ensure stock is being turned in line with business goals but with a focus on delivering margin.
- Create algorithmic forecasts for EOL sku to ensure markdown plans can be put in place
- Review performance and stock weekly for top 20% of skus and reforecast to ensure we are not at risk of missed opportunities
- Act as the point of contact for the demand planning and trading teams.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of performance at category and lifecycle stage for all products in each channel
- Work with the operations team to agree markdown processes including discounts applied.
- Experience of working in a Merchandising function ideally at Merchandiser or Junior Merchandiser.
- Experience of ecommerce or marketplace planning.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and hard working
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage appropriate stakeholders