We are currently recruiting for an organisation who provide a range of IT services - focused on the integration of digital collaboration technology solutions.
Their specialities include:
- AV Systems Integration,
- Video Communications,
- Video Conferencing,
- Digital Signage,
- Collaboration Solutions,
- Unified Communications,
- Cloud-based services,
- Managed Services,
- Workplace technology
Being a global business, currently working with 80% of Fortune 100 companies. The adoption of their services has been growing significantly over the past 2 years and they are building their team in the UK & Ireland as a result.The Role:-
- Dealing with any queries on stock and pricing with our Distributors, Partners and Manufactures.
- Entering Diary bookings for Partners, suppliers and manufactures to hot desk.
- Main point of contact for new sales, making sure new sales registrations are dealt with correctly.
- Producing monthly salesforce reports to align with internal monthly sales tracker spreadsheet.
- General up keep of salesforce CRM system.
- Point of contact for any sales events, creating spreadsheets to keep track and informing the correct people of the progress.
- EMEA point of contact for International opportunities from the US office, pushing through projects within Europe, Asia and Africa through to the UK team.