Finance Manager | Manchester | £50,000 - £60,000
This is a great interim opportunity to be working with a progressive Manchester based organisation as a Finance Manager, reporting into the Head of Finance.
This role will have the balance of being business facing, acting as a commercial contact for a number of budget holders. Whilst also being very 'hands on' and ensuring the monthly management accounts are produced in a timely efficient manner.
Main duties include;
- forecast and budget production for numerous cost centres
- variance analysis with commentary
- ownership of balance sheets
- production of regular MI reports
- enhancement of current procedures
- identify business trends and ensure the finance department are providing timely commercial reports to help drive growth
- bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing payments & collections
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Clear indepth experience within Management Accounts production
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ideally prior staff management experience