My client boast a highly successful, expanding and nurturing environment. This is a perfect opportunity for a motivated Junior Supply Planer to further their career in a fast paced and agile supply chain.
You will assist senior members of the team as well as the head of, to define and deliver optimal stock levels. Experience of working with renewable products is desirable but not essential.
Your duties will include:
- Stock management/ Stock availability
- Providing reports - both daily and weekly
- Identifying future inventory issues
- Ensuring physical and system reported stocks are accurate
- Assist in supply and demand requirements
- Analyse data to make suggestions on enhancing planning effectiveness
- Tracking and monitoring future stock projection
- Cover Senior Supply and Demand Planners
Your will have:
- Experience (1 year) in Supply or Demand Planning within a fast-paced environment or suitable Graduate level qualifications.
- You will be dynamic and driven to be successful in this rapid moving environment
- Excellent communication and influencing
- Strong analytical skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.