An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Birmingham based client for an experience E-Commerce Assistant to be based at their offices.
With a proven track record in writing and proofreading in a professional role and have the ability to adapt your writing so suit different sectors and target markets.
You will be a graduate with a Marketing or English focussed degree with strong writing skills. A basic understanding of SEO, digital marketing and social media platforms.
You will be judged on your ability to to write interesting and persuasive digital content to populate our websites and online channels.
- Google Search Console
- Visual Soft (or similar content management system)
- Email campaigns
- eBay & Amazon platform
- Populating and maintaining website content
- Content research and creation, being able to interpret, write, and use the correct 'tone of voice' for online channels
- Competitor research, identifying opportunities for our brands within the marketplace
- Deliver digital marketing audits and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager
Ecommerce/Digital marketing/professional content writing - 1 year experience
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, apply now stating why you would be suitable for this position.