Maclean Moore are proud to be partnered with a market leading retail company and household name within the UK. They are looking to bring on a Inventory Finance Manager for their office in the county of Bedfordshire.You will become the "goto" person for stock across the business and will be considered the expert within this area. You will also be called upon to lead the development of best-in-class practices within reporting, control and forecasting of stock.
This position will be a 6-month contract with potential to extend beyond this. Also, there is strong working from home flexibility with this role.
- Design and document leading global processes for the reporting, control and forecasting of stock.
- Support the Inventory, FMCG and Central Controller to create a best-in-class design solution
- Review and presentation of the periodic financial accounting for all related central production overheads
- Review of cost breakdowns to the commercial finance team on production variances and overheads
- Lead the upstream process and provide clear articulation and communication to business units on monthly values / movements and potential risks and opportunities.
- Manage the organisation and processes around year end stock takes for all business units and locations including liaising with external audit to organise their attendance where necessary
- Review the Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Financial Control Framework (SOFY) for Inventory to ensure controls compliance
- Qualified accountant (ACMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Good understanding of IFRS and accounting standards
- Ability to identify key areas of risk.