REED Marketing & Creative are working with an business in financial services for an SEO Specialist.
This growing business have major global clients, and are looking for an SEO Specialist to lead the SEO strategy within the marketing team.
As their SEO expert duties will include:
• Deliver channel's targets, reporting KPIs to wider team.
• Building business cases for future SEO technology investments.
• Achieving or surpassing all financial and operational goals set.
• Accountability for the technical implementation of SEO across all group websites.
• Run regular Technical SEO Audits, identifying and fixing problems, and constantly improving on-page experience to improve Organic rankings.
• Working alongside the eCommerce Manager to ensure SEO remains at the heart of web development and website activity.
• Make changes to across our portfolio of websites. This will include briefing work to developers, monitoring split tests and analysing impact of changes.
• Work with eCommerce Manager and external agencies on the website re-platforming project to ensure SEO visibility is maintained/improved.
• Be a key stakeholder in our internal CRO program, ensuring activity improves Organic conversion rate and does not detrimentally impact rankings.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience within SEO. They currently use an agency but haven't fully utilised the level of engagement they could be getting. They also have multiple brands within the business, some of which haven't had enough attention. Having not had an internal focus on this, they need an SEO expert to join the team.
Salary on offer is up to £45k and they do offer hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days from home) and are just outside Bromsgrove (you will need to drive as public transport isn't really feasible).
The Manager is down to earth and supportive, and would like someone to partner with her on this side of things so that she can confidently leave this area of the marketing function with someone able to truly elevate it.
APPLY now for this great opportunity.