What you'll need for this retail sales assistant role is:-
What you will reeceive in return?
- Experience of delivering excellent customer journeys, preferably in a retail environment
- Confidence to discuss accounts and products with customers over the phone and in person
- Be comfortable making calls to our current business customers to make them aware of upcoming promotions that may benefit them
- A great understanding of IT to process transactions and respond to customer enquiries on our bespoke system
- Flexibility to support the team and your store in peak trade periods.
- Pride in Store Standards to maintain the retail shop floor and stockrooms to a high standard.
- Ability to build rapport with our regular in store customer and local business customers.
- Good organisational skills
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday Working
- Half days on Saturday
- Weekday hours flexible shifts between 8AM - 5PM
- A great starting salary with annual company bonuses
- 24 days' annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
- Fully supported 12 week training package with an experienced team and the opportunity to upskill yourself on other training courses.
- Access to further career opportunities including Store Management and Field Sales roles.
- Auto enrolment on an excellent pension and life assurance scheme
- High street retailer discounts through MyPerks
- Community Volunteering days - two days' paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress within a leading organisation.
Please upload your CV immediately as this role is to start ASAP.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.