A 6 months+ opportunity for a Digital Transformation Project Manager
has arisen with the local authorities in Cambridge.
To successfully design, develop and deliver the digital strand of the the Programme. Working across all workstreams in a collaborative, consistent and professional manner, to identify the key digital opportunities and enablers required to deliver programme outcomes and managing their delivery from requirements-gathering through to implementation. Able to 'translate' between business and technical requirements and vice versa and broker conversations between business and technical teams to inform system and process design and ensure systems deliver business benefits. A practically focused role which can undertake all aspects of technical delivery and work with the current ICT delivery partner and other suppliers.Skills and Experience:
- Local government experience and network of influencers and stakeholders who can be called upon to give challenge and guidance.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the full range of council services.
- Significant relevant experience in the management of major digital projects and programmes across large organisations with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the requirements, systems, policy, practices, procedures, legislation, and major issues related to developing and delivering a digital strategy and digital projects.
- Extensive experience of overseeing digital improvement activities, including delivery of significant cashable savings.
- Extensive knowledge of ICT set up, infrastructure and delivery of technical aspects of a digital strategy, being able to ensure technical assurance.
- Recognised programme/project management qualification.
Hours of work are 9am till 5.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 4 days per week.
Home working position with occasional office visits.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.