Are you a digital marketing expert and looking for a new opportunity?
A strategic communications company is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will be part of an account team which delivers excellent and efficient service to their clients.
You will be the voice of your client and grow the company's relationship with them, as well as identifying new revenue generating opportunities through expansion of the services.Key responsibilities:
What we're looking for:
- Build positive relationships with the key client stakeholders
- Lead your team, setting SMART objectives to measure success and hold regular 121s and team meetings to coach team members
- Be accountable for your team's creation of schedules, briefs, quotes, sales orders and purchase orders
- Keep yourself informed of the latest industry and company developments
- Be the digital marketing expert for clients within your portfolio, understanding their key business objectives and challenges
- Own client stakeholder relationships ensuring the clients' expectations are exceeded
- Identify revenue generating or efficiency opportunities to your AD
- Be a direct interface between internal delivery teams and clients across all work initiatives and deliverables, capturing and documenting requirements clearly
- Support internal teams across multiple locations
- Demonstrable experience in digital and offline marketing
- Experience with Adobe campaign, Salesforce or similar ESP
- Experience using insights and analytics plus campaign knowledge
- Good customer facing skills with 3-5 years' experience in account management
- Previous experience working with complex databases and data-driven CRM solutions
- Demonstrable experience of setting direction to individuals and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Confident use of MS Office
- Familiarity with IBM Acoustic and Tableau preferable but not essential
- Hybrid working environment, 8 days a month based in the office (City of London location) and rest working from home
- Funky office environment with fully-stocked kitchen and other amenities
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Devonshire is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.