Deputy Clinical Manager - Occupational HealthHome Based Up to £42,000 pa The Company:Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.The Role:
I am looking for an experienced Deputy Clinical Manager to join my client's Occupational Health Team working for one of their most prestigious clients. This is a home-based role. The Deputy Clinical Manager will support the Clinical Team to deliver a range of services to clients.Role Responsibilities:
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Ensuring a clear focus is maintained on clinical excellence, business objectives, company values, and service level agreements.
- You will be building effective relationships with clients and internal teams of occupational health professionals.
- Managing a team, you will carry out triage and case management, participate in client meetings and deputise for the clinical manager when required.
- Will be a Registered General Nurse
- Will have an OH qualification- Part 3 of the Register.
Key Skills: Qualified Occupational Health Advisor, NMC 3
- You will receive a Competitive annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership, Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid and Full access to discounts on Perkbox