Account/Manager/Print/Management/Healthcare/SE London/Surrey/£30-38k/parking/gym/26 days holiday/healthcare/pension/bonus
Our Client, an innovative and market leader in its field, due to EXPANSION, is looking to hire an ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their team. Their offices are based on the borders of SE London and Surrey, with strong links to public transport.
As an CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER, the main purpose of this role is to manage the daily running of a number of accounts in conjunction with all other team members. To liaise with sales, production and finance teams, managing all the daily requirements of account management.
The company is offering a competitive salary of up to £38,000, free parking, pension, private healthcare, 26 days holiday, on-site gym with personal trainer/nutritionist. This is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to join an established, successful business at an exciting time in its development!
What do you need to be successful?
- Have strong account management skills/experience
- Strong time management and the ability to prioritise tasks to ensure customer and business needs are met
- Fantastic verbal and written skills
- Previous experience gained from possibly a managed services supplier/department, fulfilment house, print management or healthcare sector, manufacturing, client services or similar
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Meticulous planning and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office/Outlook
- Live with a reasonable driving distance of South-East London
What will you be doing?
- Anticipate customer needs and to respond to customer requests, ensuring all SLA's/KPI's are met at all times
- Develop positive and productive working relationships internally and externally to optimise service levels
- Manage the supply chain in terms of planning, stock monitoring
- Keep track orders to ensure that delivery of work is on time, to the correct specification and in line with client expectations
- Take an active role in the development of the account
- Identify cost-saving opportunities
- Understand the client's Brand Guidelines to safeguard same
There is a full job description available upon request. We are looking to HIRE NOW so hit "Apply Now" to receive feedback on your CV.