Milton Keynes/some Remote
An integrated B2B marketing agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager to become an integral part of a Client Services team partnering some of the largest clients in the automotive finance space, as well as working on other smaller B2B projects.
This is a client-facing role in support of the Account Director and account team, focused on the successful commercial management of digital/integrated projects to provide excellent service levels to clients and internal stakeholders, liaising with various internal and external resources and managing the various work tasks for the project, ensuring that the solution is delivered on time, on budget and to highest quality levels. You will use your sound understanding of current technology trends and the client's business needs, sector, product and market to identify business opportunities, develop the account and exceed the client's expectations.Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
Skills and experience required:
- Work alongside and support the account director to ensure that work is fulfilled on time and to the best quality.
- Be a key point of contact for your clients to answer queries and questions, provide updates and chase internal/external/client stakeholders for outstanding project tasks/content. You will be the main point of contact in the account director's absence.
- Build strong, positive and long-term client relationships by understanding the client's context; you need to know where their business will be going in the future and how you can help to take them there.
- Ensure you always have a sound and up-to-date understanding of the service offer and brand, print and digital disciplines in order to confidently discuss and successfully present marketing solutions to clients. You can and should enlist key knowledge/area specialists within the company at an early stage to help validate an approach and to refine and present to ensure a favourable result.
- Make sure you pre-qualify and clarify client briefs to understand requirements, deliverables, end-goals and risks before communicating them clearly to internal stakeholders and the studio.
- Produce and circulate contact reports within 24 hours to keep internal and client teams informed.
If you have a professional, friendly manner and excellent organisation skills coupled with close attention to detail in and want to grow and develop your skills in a multi-award-winning Agency please apply now!
- Direct marketing experience gained either as an account manager or campaign manager, ideally within an agency environment, including experience of delivering digital first and integrated campaigns.
- Understanding and knowledge of online technologies and digital channel marketing, including SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing, e-commerce and social media demonstrated over a range of digital projects
- Experience to interpret and qualify client requirements into a relevant and succinct brief for internal production
- Working understanding of brand, email marketing and digital and the associated production values and creative processes to enable you to hold informed discussions, make project interventions and judgement calls on projects and assets.
- Good commercial awareness; comfortable gathering estimates and managing timing plans against pre-defined budgets to optimise the monthly revenue targets set by the AD
- Good communication skills, to liaise with all stakeholders in a clear, succinct, easily understandable and timely way
- Sound automotive sector knowledge/experience is an advantage as is experience of managing marketing automation solutions and working with MA teams and working with customer data.